Good Afternoon family! So, you know how Brad will be annoying and repeat stuff a lot? Ha! So every morning when I wake up and I'm happy, people get so agitated and I love it! Today I've been focusing on my companion, and he called me a three year old, and it was in that instant I likened my situation to Brad and Nish. Birolang! My companion and I are really hitting it off, and I realized how much he reminds me of Josh Ells, and Josh is one of my best friends, so it's great.
This week has been dang rocking! We got 8 more Elders in our district, I mean zone, and they're all fine up standing young men. They make showering in the morning all crowded, but hey! It's cool. One of them likes to beg on my ties and another one brought a mosquito net. This week I not only got a letter from Ben & Dennison, but also from Sis Serrano and Conger as well!
This week at service, Elder Fairbanks and I got to clean windows! That's right. It was great because I haven't been behind a squeegee for 3 1/2 weeks now. Every once in awhile, here at the MTC I realize how the MTC experience isn't my mission at all, like last nite we had a devotioinal with the Provo MTC director, Rich L Heaton, and it was great.
I always bet with someone that it's going to be the prophet, and it's always some random person. But I love it because when it is normal people you can pay attention better (That's what I keep telling myself any ways). Time's flying by and next week is the 100% tagalog week. I'm all excited.
Thanks for all your X's & O's. My companion is convinced he's going to do the gallon challenge today, so that'll be fun.
Love your bunz,
Elder KJH
Neenah Week 12, Appleton Week 1... What?
12 years ago




I'm glad he wakes up every morning happy, I love it!
ReplyDelete