Greetings! Has it been a week and a half so soon?
This was a schnazzytasticalizing week of work in the Lords vineyard! With our baptisms! Brother Raul got up after the baptism and was crying like crazy and just so glad that he was finally baptized. The two Adao kids too. They didn't cry, but they bore good testimonies. Nanay Adao has 4 kids and the youngest two are kambal (or twins) and those kids are nuts, they start punching me. The one little boy, Fidelson, rolls his r's like no one else and they have this big Ford tractor at their house and I love hearing him say Forrrrrrrd.
It was also an interesting experience this week killing Elder Nolasco. We kept working and Sunday night we went to the Zone leaders house and there were some other batchmates of his going home to so it was a pretty happy reunion for him. It took my thoughts back to when Elder Ramos left and we were doing the same things. Tomorrow I'll get my new companion. It's been fun working with the Zone leaders, and I got to work with Elder Labatiao and his trainee again on Monday. They live in the Zone leader house, so I've also had sweet memories of E. Labataio flood back. Also! The package was rockin! We gave some of the fizzy lemonade things to a neighbors kid. Me and Elder Belnap are contesting with the jaw breakers to see who can finish first. I still remember when I was little eating those things till my tongue would be bleeding.
I'll get those pictures rocking on their way to ye! Oh yes, and how could I forget this experience!
So one of our ward missionaries, Ralph, wanted to go running one morning. Elder Nolasco and the Elder before me ran every day and I was down and I asked him what time in the morning we were going to start. He told me 4, and my jaw dropped to the floor. Elder Nolasco planned to play basketball that morning with the Zone leaders, so we ran from Kapt. Pepe to the Delpilar chapel at 4 in the morning. It was pretty awesome. We ran past the Palengke (marketkplace) and all the people were preping their stands. As we ran past the meat section, there were people hauling whole pigs onto the tables to get chopped up! Next we went past this park in the middle of Cabanatuan, and there were all these people doing exercising to loud beat music. We got a pretty good laugh out of that. Then last, we walked past the buko juice place and scored some of that deliciousness. Then we played some basketball, it was a tired day but pretty worth it!
But yeah! We're rocking on here in Cabanatuan Zona, we got a new zone shirt today designed by Elder Labataio with this foiley stuff on it (like the I- 4 dude does) nice!
I'll see if I can get some pictures going here. Love you all. Keep studyin' them mga banal na kasulatan! (scriptures)
-Elder Hill
Cab Zone, minus Elder Nolasco
A Krispy Kreme box we found at a members house, walang laman (empty)
Our chapel in Kapitan Pepe, two storys yan!
A delicious Schwarmas hamburger with some Mug root beer we found at a walk in tindahan (store) callled 7 11 or mabye 11 to 7
This was a schnazzytasticalizing week of work in the Lords vineyard! With our baptisms! Brother Raul got up after the baptism and was crying like crazy and just so glad that he was finally baptized. The two Adao kids too. They didn't cry, but they bore good testimonies. Nanay Adao has 4 kids and the youngest two are kambal (or twins) and those kids are nuts, they start punching me. The one little boy, Fidelson, rolls his r's like no one else and they have this big Ford tractor at their house and I love hearing him say Forrrrrrrd.
It was also an interesting experience this week killing Elder Nolasco. We kept working and Sunday night we went to the Zone leaders house and there were some other batchmates of his going home to so it was a pretty happy reunion for him. It took my thoughts back to when Elder Ramos left and we were doing the same things. Tomorrow I'll get my new companion. It's been fun working with the Zone leaders, and I got to work with Elder Labatiao and his trainee again on Monday. They live in the Zone leader house, so I've also had sweet memories of E. Labataio flood back. Also! The package was rockin! We gave some of the fizzy lemonade things to a neighbors kid. Me and Elder Belnap are contesting with the jaw breakers to see who can finish first. I still remember when I was little eating those things till my tongue would be bleeding.
I'll get those pictures rocking on their way to ye! Oh yes, and how could I forget this experience!
So one of our ward missionaries, Ralph, wanted to go running one morning. Elder Nolasco and the Elder before me ran every day and I was down and I asked him what time in the morning we were going to start. He told me 4, and my jaw dropped to the floor. Elder Nolasco planned to play basketball that morning with the Zone leaders, so we ran from Kapt. Pepe to the Delpilar chapel at 4 in the morning. It was pretty awesome. We ran past the Palengke (marketkplace) and all the people were preping their stands. As we ran past the meat section, there were people hauling whole pigs onto the tables to get chopped up! Next we went past this park in the middle of Cabanatuan, and there were all these people doing exercising to loud beat music. We got a pretty good laugh out of that. Then last, we walked past the buko juice place and scored some of that deliciousness. Then we played some basketball, it was a tired day but pretty worth it!
But yeah! We're rocking on here in Cabanatuan Zona, we got a new zone shirt today designed by Elder Labataio with this foiley stuff on it (like the I- 4 dude does) nice!
I'll see if I can get some pictures going here. Love you all. Keep studyin' them mga banal na kasulatan! (scriptures)
-Elder Hill
Cab Zone, minus Elder Nolasco
A Krispy Kreme box we found at a members house, walang laman (empty)
Our chapel in Kapitan Pepe, two storys yan!
A delicious Schwarmas hamburger with some Mug root beer we found at a walk in tindahan (store) callled 7 11 or mabye 11 to 7




The morning run sounds so cool!
ReplyDeleteAnd hooray for pictures!